COLOUR PLAY ART RETREAT
EXPLORE YOUR CREATIVITY
WITH KRISTINE BALLARD
August 4-10, 2019
– 7 Nights Bure Accommodation
– Tropical Continental Buffet Breakfast Daily
– Art Classes Everyday
– Special Excursions, Meals & Events
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, JUST A LOVE FOR COLOUR & CREATIVITY
KICK START YOUR CREATIVITY – 7 DAYS OF ART CLASSES AND CULTURAL IMMERSION
Indulge in 7 days of expressive acrylic painting in a tropical paradise. Your week will be filled with colourful and immersive art classes based from your seaside studio. You will also be introduced to many of the locals who will show you some of their own local creative pursuits. You’ll also have time to relax and rejuvenate and take advantage of all the activities available at the resort. Australian artist and arts educator, Kristine Ballard will be your mentor for the week. An experienced artist, she specializes in strong colour and bold movement with her own unique style called ‘Fragmatism®’. The week is yours to explore colour and nurture your creativity. Extra activities include a tropical floral bouquet workshop, tapa demo and a warrior figure drawing class!
Prices from AUD $1990* per person.
*Non-Painting partners welcome. Prices from AUD $1100 per person.
Please note prices are billed in Fijian Dollars and currency exchange will be that rate of day paid.
For More Information, Download Brochure
Your Retreat Includes:
• Transfers to and from Savusavu Airport
• 7 nights accommodation in one or two bedroom Garden Bure
• Tropical Continental buffet breakfast daily
• Special event meals: – Private Beach Picnic – Fijian meke (dance) and Lovo Banquet Night
• Morning and afternoon sessions of art classes. All course fees and individual tuition.
• Special excursions including:
– Floral art class
– Herbal culinary and medicinal plant tour
– Village Visit and waterfall Trip
– Town Trip to Savusavu
– Cocktail Punch and Sunset Swim
– Coconut and Tapa Demo
– Warrior Life Drawing Session
Want more info? Check here.
ABOUT YOUR ART TUTOR
Australian painter, Kristine Ballard is a practicing artist and art educator. She has exhibited both nationally and internationally throughout her art career. Her annual Art Retreat in Fiji coincides with her art residency at Koro Sun. She is also an experienced Arts Educator, having run an art school in Sydney for over a decade, conducted online art classes streamed throughout Australia and delivers customized one-on-one art tuition. Her passion is colour. She loves helping others find their own creative path and being able to do this in paradise is an added bonus. You can see more of Kristine’s work go to www.kristineballard.com.
Contact Kristine for more details regarding the Art Retreat.
Direct link to email: firstname.lastname@example.org