CHECK IN / CHECK OUT TIMES
- CHECK IN TIME – 2:00pm
- CHECK OUT TIME – 10am
* As check out time is 10am the early occupancy of a bure before 2:00pm is on request basis only. In order to guarantee early morning check in we recommend that accommodation be eserved one night prior to arrival. Afternoon Tea, and Dinner is included on the Day of Arrival, and Breakfast only on the day of departure. Guests will be responsible for the cost of meals at the resort for early arrival or late departures from the island at their own expense.
Children receive 3 meals daily and have the choice of selecting from a dedicated children’s menu or can eat from the same menu as their parents. (meals inclusive rates only)
CHILDREN 4 TO 12 : Complimentary Koro Kids Club (children’s activity program) offered from 8:00am to
4:00pm daily. Daily activities include Rainforest hikes, introduction to Fijian culture, Fijian arts & crafts, tidal
pool exploration, face painting, coconut leaf weaving, and sand village construction. We provide one Bula Buddy for every 2-3 children offering a very personalized service for families with educational and recreation based activities.
Meal Plan $50 USD + Tax
CHILDREN 3 YEARS AND UNDER: free nanny service with choice of hours 8am-4pm OR 2pm-10pm daily.
Meals- No Charge
- Complimentary round trip ground transfers are provided to/from SAVUSAVU (SVU) airport, just 15 minutes away.
- Flights arrive into SAVUSAVU (SVU) airport daily on Fiji Link as well as Island Hoppers.
- Transfers to/from Labasa airport are USD$75 per car one way. Max 4 pax.Drive time is 1 hour and 30 minutes to the resort.
- Breakfast: Continental & full cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Lunch: 3-course gourm et lunch daily
- Dinner: 3-course gourmet dinner daily
- Afternoon tea available
**Included: standard selection of tea and brewed coffee with your meals (all other beverages are EXCLUDED)**
We are able to cater for gluten intolerance, and vegans as well as lactose free diets.
Cancellation notice must be received in writing by fax or email from the guest or reservation company, the receipt of which needs to be verified in writing by Koro Sun Resort.
- More than 45 days No cancellation fee
- Between 45 and 20 Days 50% cancellation fee
- 20 days or less notice 100% cancellation fee
- No Shows or days not used due to premature departure: 100% cancellation fee
Koro Sun strongly recommends that all clients take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking to protect them and all those accompanying them, for the entire duration of your holiday against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and other personal items, weather interruptions, cancellation and other travel contingencies. Koro Sun is able to quote travel insurance upon request
Please be advised that the company will not accept any responsibility for any guestsâ€™ loss of or damage to personal equipment and property whilst staying at the Resort, or during participation in any activity. Guests are required to follow any directions, which may be given whilst staying in the Resort or participating in activities. The Company will not accept responsibility for any injuries, which occur to guests whilst staying in the Resort or due to participation in any activity. Guests participating in scuba activities are requested to sign an Indemnity Release prior to instruction/diving.
The Company will not accept any responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside of the companies control such as late arrival of Domestic or International Flights, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of government, or failure of any machinery or equipment.
RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The Company reserves the right to adjust rates for events beyond the control of the Company: i.e. changes in tax or exchange rates if same is raised/lowered by the actions of any government.
AMENDMENT OR POSTPONEMENT OF AN EXISTING BOOKING Should an amendment or postponement of an existing booking occur within the cancellation period the cancellation fees will NOT BE WAIVED UNLESS THE SPACE IS RESOLD or the Resort agrees to another form of fee structure.