Imagine stepping off the plane and into another world. The lush smell of rainforest mixed with sea-salt in the air. The warmth of the equatorial sun rising over the emerald green mountains. The feeling of letting go already soaking into your skin. And then a warm voice echoes: BULA!
A word you’ll hear often in Fiji… It’s simple meaning is “hello,” but as you’ll discover on this trip, it epitomizes the values of these islands: friendliness, embracing life, and living it to it’s fullest!
On Bula Wellness Retreat, you’ll be transported to a remote piece of South Pacific paradise. You’ll be welcomed like family, traveling with friends. We’ll adopt the simplicity of the Fijian culture, and reset our clocks to a slower pace of life. You’ll leave feeling refreshed, invigorated, inspired, and with a deeper sense of connection to the world around you!
This Retreat is for You if:
- You are a seeker, an explorer, an adventurer.
- You want to go on a vacation and stay healthy, or even get a little healthier in the process.
- You like to stay active while you travel – and you like to balance that activity with amazing food, cocktails, and belly laughs.
- You’re looking to learn more about health, nutrition, and fitness – in a real-world setting.
- You appreciate the comforts a beautiful resort offers, but are also seeking an experience of adventure, connection to local culture, and personal growth.
- You are a seasoned yoga practitioner, OR you’re not sure you can touch your toes. You haven’t missed a Bootcamp in class in years, OR the last time you hiked anywhere it was to get lunch. (ALL levels welcome!)
- You like tropical beaches, lush rainforests, the ocean, palm trees, and have always wanted an excuse to explore Fiji.
- You appreciate life, or want to learn how to appreciate life more.
- Yoga Retreat Fiji
- Yoga on a paddle board not only challenges the physical practice by incorporating a strong sense of balance, but also brings in the mental challenge of focus, release, and tenacity. Experience an active, challenging and crazy fun SUP yoga holiday in Fiji’s hidden paradise!